Have you described yourself as a “likeable nerd” in the past week? Has one of your friends? If you love dissecting data and optimizing things, we’d love to meet you.
Here’s your matrix:
- Thoroughly analyze the data below
- Scrutinize your qualifications
- If you determine positive correlation, drop us your digits
Send your resume, work samples, success stories and anything else you think might dazzle us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “DIGITAL ANALYST” and your name in your subject line to prove you value paying attention to the details.
Description of Duties
- Manage multiple digital campaigns post-launch
- 50% reporting, 50% running campaigns
- Plan measurement strategies by defining key metrics as well as benchmarks/goals for success on various types of digital programs
- Plan and execute data capture for multiple clients and campaigns
- Maintain ongoing databases including DoubleClick for Advertisers, Atlas, Facebook Insights and Google AdWords/Ads.
- Maintain performance dashboards for ongoing optimization
- Provide analysis of various digital programs and report on success of campaigns.
- Collaborate with research and media to perform digital testing to gain insights on media/creative/audiences.
- 5+ years of experience in digital analytics working with digital media, social media and/or web analytics
- Proficient in Excel and the following tools: Google Analytics, SEMrush, Omniture Site Catalyst, Facebook Insights, Social Media Listening Tools, Google AdWords/Ads
- Relevant industry experience preferred in healthcare, medical, hospitality, agency or relevant client-side experience
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
- Work to be performed M-F onsite in Downtown Miami; 1 day a week offsite after 12 months
- Hours are 9:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. or as negotiated (with 1 hour for lunch)
- Compensation TBD depending on experience
- Medical, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k matching available
- Dress code is casual
Share this Post